Pagani roadcar model range would be complete without the Roadster Pagani Zonda Cinque, a roadster version of the Pagani Zonda Cinque. As the name implies, is created in the workshop of Modena, in a cycle of limited production of only five unique pieces, like her sister Coupé.
All mitigation measures approved by Pagani weight to improve driving pleasure, performance and emissions of Zonda Cinque found use in y. Roadster Pagani Zonda Cinque The carbon-titanium chassis has been redesigned to pay for a roof.
If you choose a relaxing drive in March on the hills of Tuscany, visiting Florence and other centers of Italian Renaissance, or save Hunt, Nurburgring, this € 1.3 million + taxes rewards jewels with daily driveability and the peak for the different drive modes robostised sequential gearbox and the adjustable suspension setup at home even as a rough road circuits.
Continuous efforts, Horacio Pagani and his team, once again demonstrates how art and design can be combined with the Pagani Zonda R Roadster.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG engine
- Power: 678 hp
- Torque: 780 Nm
- Monocoque carbon-titanium
- ECU, Traction control, ABS Bosch Engineering
- Exhaust system Inconel / titanium coated ceramic
- Interruptions of magnesium and titanium
- Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
- APP forged wheel monolithic aluminum and magnesium, in front to the back of 12.5 x20, 9x19
- Pirelli PZero, 255/35/19 front, 335/30/20 rear
- Pagani leather / carbon fiber racing seats
- Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake, Size: 380x34 mm front, monolithic caliper 6 piston rear 380x34 mm 4 piston monolithic
- Dry weight 1210 kg
- Weight distribution in the driving conditions: 47% front 53% rear
- 0-100 km / h: 3.4 s
- 0-200 km / h: 9.6 seconds
- 100-0 km / h: 2.1 s
- 200-0 km / h: 4.3 s